Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blogging for the very first time

I've been yearning to establish a blog that will encompass my life as a writer, photographer, wife, mother, chef, knitter, seamstress and wannabe domestic goddess. Tonight's the night. People will tell me I'm a domestic goddess, but really I'm just a pretender. Sure I can sew clothes, whip up a mean meatloaf and sinfully delicious cinnamon rolls and can bake with a pair of 2-year-olds, but I'm an impostor. This blog will chronicle my attempts to ascend to the ranks of goddess. Welcome to Portrait of a Wannabe Domestic Goddess.

2 comments:

gramma goddess said...

you are well on your way to being a domestic goddess, handling with ease all the stuff you do! Take it from a retired domestic goddess!
gramma goddess

Kelli said...

Hmmm, I wanted to leave you some comment that was profound, insightful, meaningful yet amusing and all I can think of is...goddamn it I didn't get to post your very first comment. Regardless, yay you have a blog...I am all kinds of happy.