Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shhhhhhhh be vewy vewy quiet . . . I'm hunting wabbits

Jasmine are joining forces. Between the two of us, we hope to strike fear in the rabbit population near our place. Although I'll let her eat anything that we catch. This weekend we've discovered that a rabbit -- only one because there wasn't enough damage to be more than one -- sampled my cherry tomatoes and a sweet pepper. They've still got leaves, so I think they'll make it.

I'm going to install chicken wire around my precious garden tonight to keep the little buggers out. I think they are aware of my plot and they've started taking revenge.
They have systematically chewed through the coaxial cable that connects our satellite dish to our router in a couple places. Consequently, we have no Internet at home and haven't since Friday, May 30. This could explain why last week our Internet was a bit on the flaky side.

The chicken wire comes at an ideal time considering everything else in the garden has sprouted, proving that I might be able to grow things after all.

I hope to post soon with our weekend activities soon. You'll be introduced to our other set of twins that live at the house through a few pictures and maybe a video, if I can figure out how to do that.

No comments: